One Thousand Gifts (541-600)
Another day to spend some time cultivating a list of things I’m thankful for…to awaken my sense of contentment, joy, and being cared for by a loving God. What may become an annual tradition with me and the autumn months. It changes my heart and life…every time. On with the list:
541. This post.
542. Processing this photo I took on a fall walk yesterday on someone’s porch:
543. Fall mugs
544. New pumpkins. Excitement over them.
545. Two cups of coffee.
546. Time to procrastinate. Ahhhh…
547. Health (I’ll say it again!) Thank you, Lord, for every day of it!
548. Calls from The Hub.
549. Sweet people on the phone.
550. Little girl birthday party excitement.
551. Kids doing community service projects and meeting to pray.
552. Great Sunday School Teachers (we love Cathy!).
553. Opportunities to use gifts and talents by grace
555. Fresh Ideas/Challenges/Inspiration
556. Joyful people who don’t know any better.
557. Happy vegetable stand people.
559. Dirt under nails.
560. Sore legs.
561. Herbies for trash.
562. Husband who empty out the weeds I filled the herbie with so the trash will fit.
563. Husbands who have learned to fix toilets and can make them stop dripping. PRAISE THE LORD!
564. Knowing where the cordless phones are.
565. Charged up cell phones.
566. Seeing runners run in more rain than I would.
567. a good watch.
568. a favorite silver ring or two for seasons.
569. comfy jeans
570. hair growing long…finally. I might make it this time!
571. Good hair clips.
572. a daughter who lets me fix her hair every morning this year.
573. good office help.
574. good tennis shoes.
575. thoughts of buying a new scarecrow…the hub says we need a new one.
576. hopes of finding pansies to plant.
577. seeing crab grass go bye-bye, and hopes that it will stay gone a while!
578. out with the old…
579. outside lights decorated for fall.
580. thoughts of my dad coming Monday to fix my treadmill.
581. seeing the kids devour my chocolate chip-pumpkin bread this year and wanting to take it to school for “treat”
582. plants that produce chocolate chips in a peanut free zone
583. new athletic suits on the boys
584. new sweater for the girl in “smoke” color.
585. a good tutoring session with Boy Wonder in Geometry basic, Calculus, and Algebra for A-team testing…he asked!
586. I remembered some of it!
587. ways to hide paper stacks.
588. pizza night
589. Fall festivals.
591. wire baskets with fruit.
593. small calendars
594. functional technology.
596. patience for photos
598. good books waiting
599. good authors
600. round numbers to stop lists on for the morning