1. Played tennis with my older son this morning before middle school. He’s still learning and getting back “in the swing of things”, but it’s fun. Trying out my new tennis racket my husband got me for my birthday.
2. Walked 40 minutes on the trail. My right knee burned half the trip. I don’t know if I injured it during tennis…probably, it’s my good knee.
3. Trying Tri-Flex Sport for my knee issues.
4. Reconnecting with my HP 12C financial calculator and do some figuring…getting an error I’m trying to figure out it’s throwing up.
5. Attempting to plan supper out of an overly full freezer rather than buying fresh meat. We’ll see how that goes. (No meat in overly full freezer…much broccoli, must hit store. UGH.)
6. Monday: Mopping day, 1-2 folded/put away from weekend. Get whites rolling. Deal with two baskets of undesireables: socks and “stuff” off the top of the drier. (Can I just throw it all away?)
7. “Notes to kids” went well last week. Using facebook. Monitoring closely, as should all parents. (Mine had connected to a teacher: against school rules. How did that happen? Also, disconnecting from sour kids who only post ugly words about parents, yuck thoughts, create stress, and wreak negativity. Unfortunately, popular kids. Hoping it teaches.)
8. Preparation. Can’t develop that thought, but I’ll put it out here as something eating my thought time.
9. Responsibility. Can’t develop the thought, but will put it out there as something eating my thought time.
10. Checking on the Couch to 5K program. Dreaming. Listening to what the music choices would be. Liking the Podrunner Intervals Series free on iTunes at current. Downloading weeks 1 and 2 for fun.
With that, laundry to begin…
Entry filed under: Everyday.