- I got a cold yesterday. Sneezing a lot. Feeling very tired. Sustained with meds.
- Went with mom to Evansville last night to pick up Larry Pop. He looked really tired from lack of sleep on all the flights and layovers.
- Cleaning house, a teeny bit at a time, so as to convince myself that’s not really what I’m filling my day with, but trying to make progress, nonetheless. Trying to knock off a job a day I REALLY don’t like doing, or at least small part of it!
- Really craving M&Ms this week.???
- Finished reading another Alex Rider book BoyWonder is reading. A great spy, James Bond sort of thing, but some occasional language in it, and some violence, though he never actually has to kill anyone. A lot of really bad guys after him all the time. Great reads, though. Good to teach him to be innovative and thoughtful. Finding a hard time finding great books for him to read, and those are hitting the spot right now. He read the entire series in about three weeks.
- Working on watercoloring some for stamping…mainly just because it’s fun and fast.
- Downloading some brushes from the net for PSE to keep from buying stamps to color.
- Shopping ebay for loose stock prismacolor pencils…found 56 for $20 yesterday…excited for them to come. They are supposed to blend really well.
- I’m really into “coloring” at the moment. Color therapy. 😀
- Thinking of great verses like: “All things work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purposes.” “It is God who works in us both to will and to act according to His good purposes.” “Obedience is greater than sacrifice” “faith, hope, and love…and the greatest of these is love.” “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” (sorry, I don’t know where they are right off hand, look them up at Biblegateway.com if you need a New Testament reference, they are all NT).
Pretty random. What’s on your random list today?
Entry filed under: Everyday.