Larry in Hospital
My step-Dad is in the hospital on the base with chest pain. He’ll be in the ICU overnight for observation. He is not showing signs of heart attack yet, but is having painful chest pain he’s had for a few days. He will be transferred tomorrow for a stress test off the base. Mom won’t be with him for that or to make any decisions.
She WILL be able to come with him to the US if any proceedures are needed, provided he is stable enough to make the trip.
We appreciate your prayers as we wait to see what is next.
Entry filed under: Everyday.