Get Free Personalized Snapfish Book, courtesy of Oprah! REALLY!
Due to the amazing popularity of our free book offer, we’ve extended the time you have to create your free book to 11:59pm PST on Saturday, November 22nd.
- The site is experiencing intermittent slowness and customer service wait times are very long. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- The best time to create your book is on weekdays in the morning or early afternoon.
- If you need help or have questions we recommend you click here to visit our help pages.
- If you are getting this email there is a credit in your account for a custom cover photo book ($29.99 value).
- Please note that you will not see the credit appear until you are on the Review Order Page – the page that has the “buy now” button.
- Please allow 3 weeks to receive your book from the day you order it.
- Please note this promotion cannot be combined with any other offer.
Original Note to Me From Misty:
Not that I watch Oprah all that much, but I did turn it briefly yesterday, and they are offering a free 8×11 photo book from Snapfish.com if you go through the Oprah.com website. You’ll have to find yesterday’s episode and scroll through the segments until you find the link. I’m making a photo book of the girls’ artwork for a Christmas present. It’s regularly 29.99, so I thought I’d pass it on.The deal’s only on until tomorrow at midnight, I think.Here’s the link to the snapfish thing–I think it will get you there.Check out my blog: When Good Moms Get BoredMisty send me this, and I just finished mine. I don’t watch Oprah at all since I think she I think she is spiritually not where she needs to be at the moment and taking a lot of people with her, but appreciate the book. Very cool.I did lose part of mine once the traffic is so high to get on the site, but everything reloaded fast. Probably the fastest digital uploading I’ve done. I did download Snapfish’s 5X faster photo uploader and that helped.You don’t see the “free book” unless you enter through the link in Misty’s email below, and the coupon doesn’t show up until after you process your credit card and address info. Shipping is about $7.50, if you order an additional book, there is a 25% off additional book coupon that applies automatically, for two books, shipping goes up by $2. My total for two books, including the free one, was $34.42. For one book, you’ll pay $7.50.
Hope you have time to take advantage of it! They look great!
Entry filed under: Everyday.