Getting sick. Feel my body melting to the ground. No energy.
This AM: bought caulk to finish bedroom crown moulding and a new small paint tray.
Stopped by Kroger for lunch items for birthday party. Seems she wants it late morning, which may work better for my energy anyway. By 2:30, I’m out of it this week and need to slow down for a few hours.
Need to get girls contacted for party as I did not have time to get invitations sent out. Oh, well. Get over it and go on.
Praising God in my spirit today, trying to practice being thankful in all things, even when I don’t have the time to make lists. Remembering his word. Thanking him for all good things that fill my life with joy and comfort”
- single leaves glistening in morning sun, waving their last goodbyes
- rainbow of color still right outside my kitchen window and laundry room, wow-ing me many moments in the day
- laundry still going.
- progress being made, however slow
- dreams for paint on mud room
- my desk relatively decluttered
- good news from Goldy’s speech session yesterday, they had a breakthrough on her Rs…Yay!
- a warm fireplace when I’m chilled and sore
- children I love
- a calm week, mostly
- God help, always
- His sweet presence awakening the minutes and moments and breaths and blinks and flutterings of my existence with real life and breath and nourishment
- reminders to care for self first so that I can care for other with strength: food, drink, exercise, rest…things can wait.
- Kid’s taking loaves of my chocolate chip pumpkin bread to school and eating it for snacks and breakfast this week, sharing with friends. Loved having something comforting they like when I don’t have time to be in the kitchen for them this week! A miracle to find something they all like!
- reliance on God for everything to be done that really needed to be done–striving to walk in His Grace, not my striving.
Entry filed under: Everyday.