1000 Gifts: 321-346
- Living in grace means no expectations for yourself. Just living in Him, moment by moment, until the day is done, and knowing that will have to be enough.
- Friends who care enough to just be near in tough times. They care. They know just what is needed. Somehow. And like me, they feel they don’t know at all. But, they try. And it is enough.
- Days that start with a prayer shawl and a pillow and head buried dead, and lead to a nap much needed, and flow to a time of tea and visiting, and sharing, and prayer with my step-dad, and to needed time out.
- “Just Thinking About You Today” calls that mean a lot on a week like this…how much I need to remember that simple tool. Sometimes, I make ministry far too hard.
- A few precious moments, laying in the grass, appreciating a multi-colored tree, soaking it in
- Being photographed unexpectedly for the second time this week…I’m not used to be the subject!
- Constant Comment decaf tea with one Splenda
- Diet Sprite
- Oatmeal Creme Pies
- Fried Chicken Salad made at home
- Gas-X (Just keepin’ it real here peoples)
- My own pillow, soft foam
- Getting to a great part of “The Hobbit” when the ring is first discovered and I finally “get” who “My precious” is and how that ever got started.
- Finding the missing book from the Rings trilogy today for $.25!!!
- Good Company
- Sharing Life
- Friends who’ve known you longer than you’ve known yourself
A last US Skype with Mom tonight for bedtime
- laying on the grass
- one branch on a tree of green–I named it, “Trailblazer”
- enjoying the journeys
- Tasks in progress (painting again, MBR)
Entry filed under: Everyday.