Sunday: 1000 Gifts B (279-297)
- husband working ahead to get carpet torn out
- Skyping with mom/kids/family (teleconference)
- Sunday afternoon naps
- cheese quesallias
- sweaters that tie
- favorite brown shoes for fall
- a new backpack bag to lug around my Bible on Sundays
- Red asleep in a pew on Sunday nights
- Mom’s hankies, washed for my use (man, that concert was an emotional one)
- Tylenol–I need another one at this moment
- Keeping my spot warm at the altar
- Husband’s hand on my head while I pray prayers of all kinds…
- hugging him at the altar…I love that, too. Such a special spot in our “old sanctuary”
- Forgiveness and help and grace and mercy and love…good stuff.
- Sunday night, preparing for the week’s tasks, finishing laundry, being fairly caught up, but with plenty to do
with that, off to work on some hot spots in the house that need me, praying for grace for tasks.
Entry filed under: Everyday.