A day I set apart to connect with the children, support the husband’s odd jobs, help him, if I can, try to work on the house some, do “extra jobs” like burning trash, do weekend laundry, learn music.
I smell coffee in the pot I did not make (love that).
Plans to see HSM III (High School Musical III–gift from the hub if we all let the work get done today with no complaining. (It seems to help the kids wait on us if they have some reward).
The kids are right now learning the out-take song by sing-a-long to “Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything”…I loved it. Watched this morning after Red begged me to watch it with him again.
- Saturdays with family and no outside commitments to steal out time
- People doing great things, like the Pathway of Hope banquet tonight (I plan to get a dessert there today)
- A Husband who helps with odd jobs at home (I LOVE that)
- Coffee he made us
- His not being able to find things when I give him directions (cracks me up)
- Very soft second hand Victoria’s Secret robe I’ve enjoyed for about 10 years…love pulling it’s heavy weight out for fall and winter
- Thinking about giving clothes to my nephews, seeing them worn again.
- Thinking about new carpet coming soon…excited to see 20 years of spot and use gone
- Sounds of children’s laughter
- Corrections from a Dad I don’t have to give (a break/support)
Entry filed under: Everyday.