Wednesday–Ali’s Project is Showing Me Some Things
I think some cool things about fitting this creative project into this busy week are:
- It’s showing me that although there is a lot to do. I get a lot done in a day.
- It’s showing me that I get to the main stuff even when I forget to make lists and look organized
- It’s showing me that there are parts of my day that I want to leave a different legacy for my kids and family that I’m leaving. Nasty ole conviction
- It’s showing me how many special times we fit into the day, despite the bumps in the road.
- It’s showing me how important family is, and how much I love it, and why I am at home at this stage in our lives. There really is a lot to do to that goes into trying to bless my family.
- It’s showing me that they things I think are easy…my kids don’t. And the things my Mom has mastered, I haven’t. We all learn from each other and walk in each other’s shoes…and I need to give more specific directions to my kids. They really don’t know how sometimes, though it seems common sense to me.
- It’s showing me how good God is, and how much fun life is to live when you live it well.
Entry filed under: Everyday.