Saturday–A Perfect Fall Day
- Planning to do touch up painting for a second coat in the entry hall so I can hang my pictures…Christmas is a comin’! Time to get myself back on duty with the painting issues and picking out some carpet, considering I now have a one foot piece of plywood exposed in my TV room from the kitchen flooring project!
- Using my mom’s spaghetti sauce she gave me last week over rice for lunch
- High pressure washing the concrete and getting sealer applied (The Hub is doing that…I’m support.)
- Planning a scrimmage tennis match with Boy Wonder…great to see him coming to enjoy a new sport.
- Finishing up some web projects…a CelebrateLife series I’m working on for our general family album that focus on my daily work and “stuffs”…celebrating the ordinary. Finding a lot of joy in that this week. Easy to let the mundane get you down…why not celebrate it instead? I’ll share that project soon.
- Brewing the tea for lunch, watering house plants, running laundry, and scrubbing down the kitchen for a full and active weekend. Whew…a lot to fit into one day.
Entry filed under: Everyday.