Five Ways Blogging Has Affected My Life
Initially, when I was tagged on this topic “Five ways blogging has affected my life?” by Bill, a pastor and long-time blogging encourager, I thought, Bill’s answers were so good, I could just say, “Yeah, that!” Great thoughts.
Okay, here I go:
- I’ve journal-ed since childhood and enjoy going back to see the development of my expression and increase in maturity in some areas over time…AND areas where I am still lacking and need to focus on wisdom more! Hopefully this allows you to see into that life instead of hiding it all away in a book that will never be read.
- Writing helps purge my thoughts. They need it. Clarity. Focus. A type of meditation some days. Celebration on others.
- Forcing myself to stay real with others keeps me vulnerable, humble, ready to receive help.
- A reminder to celebrate. I forget.
- Accountability to hear when my own pain gongs too loudly for me to hear faith. Your words speak loudly.
I could also add:
- Community– all of you!
- To learn from “real people” all sorts of neat stuff.
- To learn the power of encouraging words…you’ve taught me!
- To demonstrate my love for family. I love to see The Hub come sit for a spell before he turns in to bed to see what else I’m up to in my days when I’m too tired to talk, or too crowded out by many voices by the time he gets home.
I’ve really enjoyed this journey. I enjoy the opportunity to give something, no strings attached at all.
So, I am going to do the same as Bill and try to tag as many women as men just to get a better cross sample. Hopefully, they will respond and try to tag 5 others. I tagged a BUNCH…I got tired, so if you don’t see your name, you are just as important to me…count yourself NEXT! I’ll try to catch you next time, and add on as I have time to review my lists. Yell out if you want to do it! Leave us a link in comments if you like, or if you don’t blog, write what you like about reading blogs if you like.
Keep tagging each other, perhaps the pressure will build. 😀 You can just copy and paste the names from my list that you know and want to use! See…simple. If you don’t have time, no biggie, but I’d love to read your thoughts on it.
- Red Clay Diaries
- Truly Loved
Entry filed under: Everyday.