Friday–The Post Titles are Just Captivating
A low energy day.
- Working on some photo editing.
- Grocery shopping. (Kroger eggs are on sale 5/$4.00, also, mandarin orange cups, and chocolate chip muffin mix 2/$4.00)
- Listening to the yard guy mow the grass…love the sound of someone else mowing the lawn
- Lunch: Lean Cuisine: cheap, fast, different, healthy
- Fill up with Gas–we are about to get hit again if you haven’t heard today.
- Supper Plans for weekend–homemade pizza dough pizza, and chicken pot pie and rice. In the freezer (ribs, extra chicken, extra milk, extra eggs).
I need a good quiet time today. I have that inner voice going on that says in the Wizard of Oz Witch of the West tone, “I’m melting…I’m melting!!!” Somebody this week sent out an email asking how I identified spiritual hunger and thrist in myself. I guess that would be it.
So, that’s mine, and it’s corny. What’s your inner spiritual hunger/thrist signal sound like? Do you recognize it? What do you do with it?
Entry filed under: Everyday.