- sick stomach
- kids to school, runs 1 and 2
- printed return address labels
- MOPS kick-off
- out with friend to lunch
- pool store
- Op center (5 lb. bag of idahos for $1…almost gone)
- Wal*Mart (they didn’t have what I wanted. Bought a couple Chris Tomlin CDs I didn’t have…because they are going to be classics and at $7 a piece, who can pass that up?
- Install PSE actions and thumbnails from directions downloaded this AM
- Clean Pool, add chemicals, burn self, add water
- more computing, to pass the time
- get ready for church
That’s really all I have for stellar blogging today.
And yes, “The Shack” is turning out to be one most Christians should read and have on hand to give friends who need it…especially now…it’s been 1st, I think they said, on the NY BestSeller list for like sixteen weeks straight…with names like Wynonna Judd writing reviews on it…I think many friends might read it. Check it out!
Entry filed under: Everyday.