1. Blogger is on the blink,–thanks for letting me know.2. Thanks for the input. Let me know if you had trouble. I had trouble reading all the way across the screen with text so close to the margin, so I made entries in a more narrow column.
3. I’d love to figure out how to fashionably get my header to go all the way across the top, but for now, I’ll be a trendsetter and just do it different.
4. Unrelated: I like bare skin. I mean…I’m just not fond of tattoos. In case you are feeling like the only odd-ball, you aren’t. It is fashionable to get them, and if you have one, that’s cool…they have improved. However, I really like beautiful, plain, glowing, healthy, bare skin. So, if you don’t have one…I like your skin! Relax!
5. I got some windows washed today, five closets reasonably straightened, the kitchen in working order, and painted my two window shelves that needed a fresh coat. Go me!
6. There is no food in my house. We will be eating breakfast for supper.
7. When I’m bogged down, I like making unrelated lists of things. Lists are cool. Must clear out mental clutter.
8. Though a fast paced read, Da Vinci Code has some serious plot flaws besides the spiritual and historical errors. Stay tuned for more.